Bed & Breakfast | Accommodation | Alghero | Sardinia

box1

Where we are

We are in Alghero town center
a few minutes from the old town...

box1

Alghero

Our bed and breakfast is situated in
the beautiful town of Alghero...

box1

Bed & Breakfast Alghero

Check room availability,
rates and special prices.

Rates

 Room Type

 Low Season

 Mid Season

 High Season

 DOUBLE
€ 60,00 /night | Book now
€ 70,00 /night | Book now
 € 90,00 /night | Book now
 TRIPLE
€ 80,00 /night | Book now
€ 90,00 /night | Book now
 € 110,00 /night | Book now

Mid Season: May, June, September
High Season: Christmas, New Year, Easter, July and Agoust

PRICES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:


All services and taxes, if not otherwise defined.
Italian breakfast  | En-siute bathroom | Heating and air conditioning | TV.
Bed linen and bathroom towels
(towels and linen are changed every 3 days)
Minimun number of nights : 2

Check In: Ore 14:00/ 2:00 p.m.  |  Check Out: Ore 10 a.m.

The reservation is confirmed upon receipt of the deposit, either via bank transfer or by postal order.
The deposit amounts to 30% of the total amount payable. The remaining 70% is due in cash upon arrival at the Abba de Mar bed and breakfast, unless otherwise agreed upon.

Animals are not allowed.

All personal details are stored and used exclusively for the present reservation and according to the Italian Privacy Law n.196/03.

©2009 BB Alghero - Bed and Breakfast Alghero Abba De Mar | Tutti i diritti riservati | Web Design Mouse Arti Grafiche, Alghero